Airport Address: 2000 GSP Drive, Greer, SC
Route to Airport using I-85 N ~44 miles
1. From the Vineyards & Roy F. Jones,
- cross Hwy 11 to Little Eastatoee Rd.
- 1.7 miles
1. OR From Falls North & Hwy 11,
- turn left on Hwy 11
- 1.0 miles
- turn right onto Crowe Creek Rd., Hwy 133
- 3.3 miles
2. Turn left onto Shady Grove Rd.
- 3.0 miles Little Eastatoee Rd.
- 3.3 miles from Hwy 133
3. At light, Turn left onto Hwy 183, Walhalla Hwy
4. Turn right onto Hampton Ave. / Rt. 8 Gentry Memorial Hwy
5. Use left 2 lanes to turn left onto Hwy 123 N, Calhoun Memorial Hwy
6. Keep right onto SC-153 toward I-85
7. Turn right to merge onto I-85 N toward Greenville
8. Take Exit 57 toward GSP Int'l Airport
9. GSP Drive
10. Arrive at airport
There are parking garages on the left and the right. There is also a cell phone waiting area, where you can wait and then pull up to load an arriving guest.
Route to Airport, alternative to I-85
1. From Roy F. Jones turn left onto Hwy 11/Geer Hwy Rt 276
2. Turn left on Hwy 11
3. Turn right on Hwy 25 S - Watch for Airport Signs
4. At light turn left on Locust Hill Rd/ Rt 290
5. Continue straight, crossing Wade Hampton Blvd onto Buncombe Rd
6. Turn right onto Route 14 S
7. Turn left onto GSP Drive